Orthodontic Fee Schedule
Phase One: Interceptive Orthodontic Treatment, 20% discount off Usual and Customary Charges
Phase Two: Eruption of Permanent Teeth (pre & post).
- $3995 for Class 1, adolescent only, 24 months of treatment, (includes study models and records fee).
- Class 2, 3, 4, adult, surgical or more complex cases will receive 20% discount off usual and customary charges.
- The total costs of orthodontic services are based on the complexity and time involved in moving the teeth.
No benefits are available if orthodontic treatment began prior to membership in American Dental Plan.
- Additional fees may be charged by the doctor for:
- Surgical procedures and/or extraction cases.
- Care required in excess of 24
- Ceramic or Gold Appliances
- Broken metal bands.
- Complications occurring during treatment
- If the membership expires before
completion of treatment, member is responsible to pay total usual
and customary charges.
- Choice of Orthodontists is limited to list
of participating Orthodontists.
- No benefits qualify for any work done outside the doctor's
- Retainers, (standard/removeable)
- Missed appointments
- All other services $ 130
- ask receptionist 20% discount